I offer thorough and efficient legal and notarial services to both individual and business clients in Derby, Nottingham and the wider East Midlands area.
If you wish to make an appointment with me then please do not hesitate to get in touch.Contact me for a quotation
Services I provide
- Powers of Attorney for use throughout the world
- Overseas property transactions
- Wills and the administration of estates
- Marrying abroad
- Foreign adoption documentation
- Authentication of documents
- Certification of copy documents
- Oaths, affidavits and statutory declarations
- Certification of Companies House information
- Company formation abroad
- The official recording of events, documents or facts
- Attesting of international business documentation
- Documents for use in foreign litigation
What is a Notary Public?
A notary is a member of the third and oldest branch of the legal profession in the United Kingdom. We can trace our origins as far back as Roman times!
A notary’s signature and seal are recognised throughout the world as an evidential safeguard under the law of international documents.
Usually a document to be sent to another country will only be accepted there if it bears a notary’s signature and seal.
A notary owes a duty of care not just to a client but to anyone in the world who relies upon a document bearing this signature and seal – this includes governments and other foreign officials.Learn about me